Grade Defense

Why I think I deserve an A!
For this class I have learned how to communicate in many different ways. I have also learned how to edit things to fit my style and brand. Last semester we created blogs and websites, and this semester I have changed what I original had to fit my style a little better.


  • Website- I have added alot more content mostly in the portfolio section. I have added alot of drawings, paintings, ceramics, and the videography. I have also updated my resume for others to see under my about me tab. Along with content I have changed the color scheme of some of the header back ground colors to either blue, red, or yellow, to match my brand colors. I have also changed the theme so instead of my name being right in the top middle with the tabs underneath, my name is to the left and the tabs to the right to give it a cleaner look. 
  • Blog- I have also changed my blog theme to better match my website a little more a show my brand colors. I have made many post in response to things, for notes in class, and to show off my work. Some examples are:
                    - Giant Cats Keep Attacking People In France And Fish Might Be To Blame!, where I made a click bait title for people to click on. 
                   - A Tip to The Gullible, where I wrote about click bait in response to the fake news sites we saw. I gave four tips to those who are unsure. 
                   - Old Friend- The Walters Music Video, where I posted the video I made using music I had and then free stock photos and videos from Storyblocks. I also sited all of them in the post. 
                   - Some other good post are where I posted my Thinklinks such as my Campus Map, Branded ThinkLink, and my Interactive Resume
  • Youtube Channel- I have learned how to create videos in premier pro. I made a music video using Storyblocks freegal images and video. Ive also made other videos such as my machinia video where I learned how to screen record a video game and edit it with Storyblocks audio. 
  • Also check out my Instagram and LinkedIn.  


Time Traveler What Year Is It Me 2020 - Corona Virus Meme - Shut ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Lesson

The Last DJ

Giant Cats Keep Attacking People In France And Fish Might Be To Blame!