Building Your Brand

Here are some questions to ask yourself to build your brand:

-How can social media influencer's help your company?
-How can you encourage advocates to review or interact with your brand?
-How can you reward your advocates for reviewing or sharing your content?

Plan of Attack:
-To build an advocacy I would like to start encouraging my audience to request what I do next, or have them comment what they like/dislike about my artwork.That creates conversation and interaction between my artwork and my audience. A great start is to have fellow student artist tagged in the content so that they are involved and are more likely to be active with my site. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Lesson

The Last DJ

Giant Cats Keep Attacking People In France And Fish Might Be To Blame!